Dennis L. Abramson
Mr. Abramson focuses his practice on general business and commercial litigation and has extensive experience with nearly all types of business litigation matters, including:
- contract disputes
- business torts
- partnership and shareholder disputes
- residential and commercial real estate development disputes
- insurance bad faith litigation
- real estate title disputes and title insurance disputes
- physician licensing and credentialing
- commercial leasing disputes
- sureties and guarantors
- lender liability
Mr. Abramson also has experience in litigating personal injury matters, attorney malpractice cases (from both plaintiff and defense perspectives) and medical malpractice cases (from both plaintiff and defense perspectives). In addition, he provides guidance and legal counsel to several regional businesses.
Experience and Accolades:
Mr. Abramson has successfully represented clients as lead (trial) counsel in numerous adjudicative proceedings, including:
- administrative hearings
- arbitration proceedings
- damage assessment hearings
- preliminary injunction hearings
- trials (bench and jury)
Starting in 2008 and continuing through 2018, Mr. Abramson was named a “Pennsylvania SuperLawyers Rising Star” by Law and Politics Magazine. The “Rising Star” designation is bestowed by SuperLawyers upon less than 2.5% of all lawyers practicing in Pennsylvania.
In 2017 and continuing through 2018, Mr. Abramson was named a “Pennsylvania SuperLawyer” for Business Litigation.
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- New Jersey, 2001
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2001
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2002
Mr. Abramson was a contributing author in PBI’s 2005 edition of Deficiency Judgments in Pennsylvania, and co-authored the chapter entitled Attacking Confessions of Judgment.
- Fox Rothschild, LLP – 2000-2002
- Weir & Partners, LP – 1999
Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Winner, 41st Annual Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition, 2001
- Villanova Law Review, 1999
- Elected as Class Speaker for commencement ceremony
University of Wisconsin at Madison, B.A. 1998
- Double Major – History (with distinction) and Political Science
Mr. Abramson currently resides in Wynnewood with his wife and daughter.
Consult with our experienced attorneys about your case.