With extensive experience in nearly all types of litigation matters, Dennis L. Abramson concentrates his practice in business, real estate, healthcare and banking litigation. Mr. Abramson has successfully represented clients in bench and jury trials, in injunction and damages hearings, and in arbitration and administrative hearing proceedings, including before ECFMG and USMLE.
Mr. Abramson represents individuals and entities in their commercial disputes with partners, co-shareholders, employers/employees, agents, competitors, and contractors, often bringing and defending allegations of breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, interference with contractual relations, and other business torts.
Representing developers, contractors, owners, and commercial tenants, Mr. Abramson handles nearly every type of real estate litigation matter, from conflicts over ownership and title to the rights to own, develop and occupy real estate.
Mr. Abramson has substantial experience handling lender liability matters on behalf of institutional and private borrowers. These include breach of contract, tortious interference, misrepresentation, and the opening and striking of confessed judgment.
Mr. Abramson is one of the few lawyers in the country to specialize in defending allegations of irregular behavior, and represents physicians, fellows, residents, medical students, physician assistants, and nurses in high-stakes licensing and credentialing matters.
- In 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020, Mr. Abramson was named a “Pennsylvania SuperLawyer” by Law and Politics Magazine in the area of Business Litigation.
- In 2008, and continuing through 2016, Mr. Abramson was named a “Pennsylvania SuperLawyers Rising Star” by Law and Politics Magazine. The “Rising Star” designation is bestowed by SuperLawyers upon less than 2.5% of all lawyers practicing in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- New Jersey, 2001
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2001
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2002
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2015
- Mr. Abramson was a contributing author in PBI’s 2005 edition of Deficiency Judgments in Pennsylvania, and co-authored the chapter entitled Attacking Confessions of Judgment.
- Mr. Abramson co-authored and presented on the topic of attacking judgments entered by confession at the 2018 Bucks County Bar Association Business Law Institute.
- Fox Rothschild, LLP – 2000-2002
- Weir & Partners, LP – 1999
Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Winner, 41st Annual Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition, 2001
- Villanova Law Review, 1999
- Elected as Class Speaker for commencement ceremony
University of Wisconsin at Madison, B.A. 1998
- Double Major – History (with distinction) and Political Science
Mr. Abramson currently resides in Wynnewood with his wife, daughter, and dog.